So, let me ask you. What do you believe is in the Bible that really isn't there. The only way to find out is to keep studying what is there. You may be surprised not only by the things that are in there, but also by some that aren't. I know I was. Here is a little quiz for you (quiz = nothing but your personal knowledge). Which of the following are in the Bible(King James Version) and which are not:
1) With God all things are possible.
2) The Lord helps those that help themselves.
3) Jesus said, except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
4) Consistency thou art a jewel.
5) Cast thy bread upon the waters.
6) Jesus said, my Father shall save all them that seek Him through the divers paths of wisdom revealed unto them, and not only by my path.
7) Cleanliness is next to godliness.
8) Jesus said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
9) As a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion.
10) The Lord moves in mysterious ways His wonders to perform.